Hadith # 086 01182011.jpg (110.52 KiB) Viewed 485 times
sadiqua
-
-

Re: Qur'an aur Hadith 011811

Post by sadiqua »

English Translation of Al-Quran

[7]. Surah Al-Araaf [The Heights]
Ayat 188. Say {O Muhammad ( :pbuh: )}: "I possess no power of benefit or hurt to myself except as ALLAH :subhan: wills. If I had the knowledge of the Ghaib (unseen), I should have secured for myself an abundance of wealth, and no evil should have touched me. I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings unto people who believe."

English Translation of Hadith

Hazrat Abu Hurairah :anha: reported: Messenger of ALLAH :pbuh: said, "Follow the Right Path of Faith strictly, and be steadfast; and keep in mind that none of you can achieve salvation through his (good) actions.'' Someone asked, "Not even you, O Messenger of ALLAH?'' He :pbuh: said, "Not even me, unless ALLAH :subhan: grants me His Mercy and Grace".
[Muslim].

Lesson:
As mentioned above in Surah Al-Araaf Ayat 188 "Say {O Muhammad ( :pbuh: )}: "I possess no power of benefit or hurt to myself except as ALLAH :subhan: wills". This Hadith tells us that although the importance of Faith and its practice is beyond any shadow of doubt, because this is the only way to attain His Favours and Blessings, but one should not entirely depend upon practice only because any shortcoming (which one does not even know) can ruin a good deed. It is, therefore, essential that we also pray that our good deeds are accepted by ALLAH :subhan: and that He grants us His Infinite Mercy and sincerity because even the greatest noble deed is invalid without it.

:allah_hafiz:
sbashwar
-
-
Do you know URDU language?: Yes

Re: Qur'an aur Hadith 011811

Post by sbashwar »

:mash: smilies ka bhi achcha istemal hua. agar aapki nazr mein koi smilies ka izafa hona chahye to zaroor mujeh bataeiN taake izafah kiya ja sake.
:jazax:
سالم احمد باشوار