Hadith # 1438 01272011.jpg (120.74 KiB) Viewed 522 times
sadiqua
-
-

Re: Qur'an aur Hadith 012711

Post by sadiqua »

English Translation of Al-Quran

[7]. Surah Al-Araaf [The Heights]

Ayat 204. So, when the Quran is recited, listen to it, and be silent that you may receive mercy. [i.e. during the compulsory congregational prayers when the Imam (of a mosque) is leading the prayer, and also when he is delivering the Friday-prayer Khutbah or other form of Dars-e-Quran].
Ayat 205. (O Muhammad :pbuh: ): And remember your Lord by your tongue and within yourself, humbly and with fear without loudness in words in the mornings, and in the afternoons and be not of those who are neglectful.
Ayat 206. Surely, those who are with your Lord (angels) are never too proud to perform acts of worship to Him, but they glorify His Praise and prostrate before Him.

English Translation of Hadith

Hazrat Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari :anha: reported: The Prophet :pbuh: said, "The similitude of one who remembers his Rubb and one who does not remember Him, is like that of the living and the dead.''
[Al-Bukhari Hadith # 6407].

Lesson:

As mentioned above in Surah Al-Araaf Ayat 205 And remember your Lord by your tongue and within yourself, humbly and with fear without loudness in words Lack of remembrance of ALLAH :subhan: is akin to death. When a person dies, he is unable to do anything. Similarly, a person who does not remember ALLAH :subhan: goes so far from Him that he cannot do anything which can benefit him. another Hadith in At-Tirmidhi
Hazrat Abdullah bin Busr :anha: reported: One of the Companions said, "O Messenger of ALLAH :pbuh: . There are many injunctions of Islam for me. So tell me something to which I may hold fast.'' He said, "Keep your tongue wet with the remembrance of ALLAH :subhan: .''
[At-Tirmidhi Hadith # 3383].
Shara'i` is the plural of Shari`ah Shari`ah is in the sense of Mashru`ah, that is the Divine injunctions. These Divine injunctions are of various kinds, i.e., some of them are obligatory, some desirable and some voluntary. The obligatory ones are compulsory and their compliance is indispensable. What is termed as Mustahabbat (desirables) are also highly important for gaining the Pleasure of ALLAH :subhan: . Similarly, voluntary acts are a means of getting close to ALLAH :subhan: . Ordinary people are sometimes puzzled by the abundance of the latter and want to adhere to the first two, that is obligations and what comes in the category of desirables. A desire to this effect is mentioned in this Hadith. The Prophet :pbuh: answered the query in this matter by saying to the inquirer, "Keep your tongue wet with the remembrance of ALLAH :subhan: .'' Keeping the tongue wet with the remembrance of ALLAH :subhan: here means its abundant recitation. In other words, one should make the remembrance of ALLAH :subhan: a permanent feature. If one is not able to do many voulntary good works, which some people find difficult, the remembrance of ALLAH :subhan: will make up the deficiency in that regard.

:allah_hafiz:
sbashwar
-
-
Do you know URDU language?: Yes

Re: Qur'an aur Hadith 012711

Post by sbashwar »

:jazax:
سالم احمد باشوار