Hadith # 1319 01312011.jpg (66.22 KiB) Viewed 586 times
sadiqua
-
-

Re: Qur'an aur Hadith 013111

Post by sadiqua »

English Translation of Al-Quran

[8]. Surah Al-Anfal [The Spoils of War]

Ayat 7. And (remember) when ALLAH promised you (Muslims) one of the two parties (of the enemy i.e. either the army or the caravan) that it should be yours, you wished that the one not armed (the caravan) should be yours, but ALLAH willed to justify the truth by His Words and to cut off the roots of the disbelievers (i.e. in the battle of Badr).

Ayat 8. That He might cause the truth to triumph and bring falsehood to nothing, even though the Mujrimun (disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, criminals, etc.) hate it.

English Translation of Hadith

Hazrat Anas :raz_anhu: reported: Umm Ar-Rubaiy`i bint Al-Bara', who was the mother of Harithah bin Suraqah, came to the Prophet :pbuh: and said: "O Messenger of ALLAH! Will you not tell me about Harithah? (He was killed in the battle of Badr). If he is in Jannah I shall show endurance, but if he has met another fate, I may exert myself in weeping for him.'' He :pbuh: replied, "O mother of Harithah, in in the gardens of Jannah there are many ranks, and your son has attained Al-Firdaus, the highest.'' [Al-Bukhari Hadith # 2809].

Lesson:

As mentioned above in Surah Al-Anfal Ayat 7. "ALLAH :subhan: willed to justify the truth by His Words and to cut off the roots of the disbelievers (i.e. in the battle of Badr). This Hadith explain highest grade for martyrs of battle of Badr, which was fought for glorifiacation of ALLAH :subhan: 's name and Islam, Jannat-ul-Firdaus is the highest portion of Jannah. The allocation of this portion to the martyrs is a proof that Jihad is very much liked by ALLAH :subhan: . It occurs in Ahadith that when someone prays to ALLAH :subhan: , he should always pray for Jannat-ul-Firdaus.

(Jazak Allah Khair) اللہ آپ کو آسانیاں عطا فرمائے۔
جزاكم الله خيرا وأحسن الجزاء في الدنيا والأخرة

:allah_hafiz:
najeeb
-
-

Re: Qur'an aur Hadith 013111

Post by najeeb »

:jazax:
Nayeem Khan
-
-